Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tired

So much for just lazin around enjoying the ac. My therapy this morning was harder than any other's before. First it started at 7am. YIKES! I am not a morning person by any means and then work out on top of that are you crazy. This is how my therapy session went: warm up on bike, lying on my back and marching in place, leg presses, balancing on my knees, then a couple laps walking around the therapy room. It has been awhile since I have been so tired. When I got out of therapy this morning it was already 88 and quickly rising. At least therapy isn't at the heat of the day. I guess that I would rather have in the morning, it's just some days it is just poo. Onto other subjects.

I get to see the doctor on Thursday and find out if I can start driving again and go back to work. Hopefully both soon. I hate having to ask for help to go places and not be able to come and go as I please. I think that this is the most difficult part of it all. After Thursday I guess I will have more news...fingers are crossed.

No comments: