Sunday, August 24, 2008

A fun day.....

Yesterday was one of the best days that I have had in a long time. One of my best friends came back from vacation and we spent the day together. First we had lunch and surprisingly we both ate salads. Then we went to Old Navy and they had all jeans on sale for 12 dollars. Score I got two pairs. Then we stopped at Starbucks and ran into some other friends. Hit a meeting then went back to her house and got ready to go hang out at a hookah bar. It was such a great time. We got to hang out with a huge group of our friends and laugh the night away.


I am so blessed that I have such good friends. Stacy has been so beneficial in my life. She has been there for me in my tough times and there for the good as well. Our friendship started about four years ago when we worked together. We would hang out every now and again after work, but it wasn't until we started having the same schedule that we hung out all the time. I got sick and she made me a card and brought it to the hospital that I was at and stayed for awhile. She has such strength that it is contagious. I truly love her like a sister. I will always consider her one of the greatest people in my life.


Here are some pictures of us yesterday:

No matter what we are doing we always have a blast even if it is just sitting down having a cup of coffee.

If you don't have a good friend I definitely recommend getting one because they help to bring out the best sides of you.

No comments: