Thursday, August 14, 2008

Bad day

I asked my doctor if it was normal to have my emotions all over the place and he said that it is possible. Well, my mom said that my body went thru some traumatic surgeries. It is just there are days that I feel less of a person because I am stuck in a house with hope of outside adventures. It is as if those days are never going to come. I feel like I am in a constant funk. For the men that read this it is not PMS. That is not always the answer when a girl is having emotional issues. I feel as though there are days where I can't do anything right. Plus I am exhausted everyday and it doesn't feel like I am doing enough during the day to be that tired. I am having a hard time writing this because I am so out of it. Don't get me wrong I'm not depressed I'm somewhere in the middle. I guess one of the main issues is I feel as if my life is passing me by since I feel like I'm going nowhere and everyone else is in the fast lane. My life is the car that is stalled on the side of the freeway that everyone passes shaking their head thankfully that it is not them. Oh and while the car is not working the cell phone goes out too. No contact with the outside world. At least in the house I have AC, TV, Internet and a big bed to sleep in. At least I have a box of tissues to wipe away the unknown tears tonight.

No comments: