Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Swimming

Well, I got to go swimming today and it was awesome! I am worn out and tired, but it is so worth it. I swam 500 meters. It was no small feet. I remember doing 500's as a warm up, but that not being the sole exercise. I think that it is funny that I can swim 500 meters, but I can't walk that far. I think that it's funny. One of the really good things about the pool is that it is salt water and not chlorine. My legs feel wonderful. It was great to work them out without all the topside pressure. Plus it loosened my back muscles which have been getting tight lately and I am not able to get a massage yet. I am trying to get my endurance up for the little guy that is going to be here in less than a month. Well, I am pooped and my eyelids are getting heavy, yea sleep without medication. Great times. Love y'all!

1 comment:

Krissy said...

You better get that exercise in because my little man is going to wear you out! Can't wait to see you!

xoxo