I am normal again!!!!! I finished my first week back to work. It was awesome. I still can't believe how far I have come in these past couple months. I am definitely enjoying the ride now. It took tons of hard work and support to get here.
I know I have said this before, but it needs to be said as many times as I can. My family and friends have really stepped up to the plate to help me through this tumultuous recovery. My mom and dad are my everyday heroes. I know that I have told y'all that my mom was with me everyday and that was so wonderful that I have a mom that will stand by my side through thick and thin. My dad may not have been geographically available, but phone lines work wonders. I talked to him for at least a half hour a day and multiple times at that. He is my jester.(not the funny costume way, but it wouldn't surprise me if I needed a laugh) Even if I called him with some bad news by the time the call was ending I was laughing my ass off. They have supported me through this endeavor hole heartily. I could never have created better parents then the ones that I have. One day when I have the joy of having kids I hope that I can be as good as they have been for me. It is wonderful that I have the opportunity to watch them as grandparents with my nephew. My dad gets him to make this laugh that just makes you fall over laughing. When my mom holds him and he doesn't want to let go. (him puking on her face was priceless though). (sorry mom) The love that they have shown shines through everyone they come in contact with. They are the people that you want to have as part of your life, even if it is just for a moment. I am the person I am today because of them.
If you love someone let them know it just might make their day. It helped get my feet on the ground and start walking and it gave me plenty of hope for the future. Love to all and have a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment