Well, today was my first day back at work. I was a little anxious about going back, but I was away for four months. It went really well. I got to see a lot of my friends from work and got updated on what has gone on. It was raining on my way there so that added a little sweat on my forehead, oh and there was traffic too. I made all in one piece and home just the same.
On my recovery I am using the walker less and less. I don't use it at all at the house and I walked to the car today without my walker. Yeah! When I got home I took the walker out of the car and left it folded and walker to the front door. It has been a fruitful day on all ends plus I am extremely tired so I am gonna call it a night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Go you!
Post a Comment