Friday, September 12, 2008

Work...

Well, I have been at work for almost a full week now. Talk about being a productive member of society again. It feels so good to actually earn a paycheck. Normal life is coming back slowly, but surely. I have been tired after work that is why I haven't been writing as much. I forgot how tiring it is. I found out today that the community college down the road has open swim time from 11am to 3pm which is before I have to go to work. The reason I mention this is because they have a handicap entrance into the water and lifeguards on duty as well. Not saying that anything will happen, but since I haven't done any unsupervised working out I think for my first couple tries I should have someone to watch over me. I will try to go this weekend weather permitting. This way I can loosen up my leg muscles and strengthen them at the same time. Plus I can work on my balance and build up my endurance. Things are going so good right now, it is always good to see yourself taking steps in the right direction. (pun intended)

No comments: