I am so sorry for you avid readers that it has been a long time since my last blog. I got really busy with family coming into town, working full time and making my nephew laugh.(the joy of life) Things have been going so well that I sometimes forget to tell about the good and not just the bad. I still get humbled every day and a good dose of gratitude. I am so happy that I was able to spend time with my family while they were here and not be in any pain. My family could tell the big difference in my attitude and my weight loss. I am almost 2 pant sizes down and between 30-40 pounds. I think that I am not exercising that much, but I am constantly walking around and my energy level has shot through the roof.
I have found new ways to curb my depression moments. If you have never seen Jeff Dunham you need to check him out he will crack you up. Go to jeffdunham.com. It is awesome.
Well, it is getting late and these 40 hour weeks are kicking my butt. Goodnight and have a great rest of the week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment