Sunday, November 16, 2008

The pain is dwindling

Well, I am having plenty of pain free days and am not even getting sore a lot of days too. This surgery was such a blessing I am so grateful that I had it everyday. I had a few bad days this week, but that was do to a fall and I think I twisted my ankle, but since the feeling hasn't entirely come back I'm not able to tell for sure. I just know that it hurt to walk on and that in turn worked its way up since I was off kilter. It is better now though. It is great to finally be able to go through a day and not be doubled over in pain. I am seriously questioning if they worked on my thyroid during my surgery because I keep losing weight. I am almost two pant sizes down and a shirt size. I never thought that I would feel this great. Well, I am getting tired and have to run some errands before work so nite-nite.

No comments: