I'm still going on a crazy pace hopefully all will slow down soon enough. More than likely after the holidays. This weekend I was hanging out with my friend and her daughter and I ran into one of the therapists from the rehab hospital. When she saw me she said "OH MY GOD YOU ARE WALKING!" well if I needed a little boost in my ego that sure did do the trick. I do have my moments where I can't see how far I have come. Little run ins like that keep my spirit gung ho about getting back to full Marcie.
I still have my moments of fear though few and far between they show their heads. Which is still great having fear keeps you human. I'm currently scared to go to sleep that when I open my eyes I will wake up back in one of those places again and this all will be a dream. If I feel it coming about before I go to bed I usually just say a quick prayer and I am good to go. Thank God I have a checks and balances system so my right and left brain can quit arguing. Life is too short to constantly second guess yourself. By the way I only use my walker at work how wonderful is that. Hugs and kisses!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment